Palestine in London

This item was collected and donated to the Planet Bethlehem Archive by Leila Sansour.

The image shows a newspaper article published in the 'Illustrated London News' on 25 November 1893. The article discusses an exhibition that was opened at St. Martin's Townhall that displayed the so-called "Palestine Village".

This figure exists as part of the Photographs and Prints collection within the Leila Sansour project of the Planet Bethlehem Archive.