- Conservative whole-organ scaling contrasts with highly labile suborgan scaling differences among compound eyes of closely related Formica ants.
- Matched Short-Term Depression and Recovery Encodes Interspike Interval at a Central Synapse.
- Interception by two predatory fly species is explained by a proportional navigation feedback controller.
- Prey speed influences the speed and structure of the raptorial strike of a ‘sit-and-wait’ predator
- Gravity and active acceleration limit the ability of killer flies (Coenosia attenuata) to steer towards prey when attacking from above.
- Active Vision Strategies in Predation
- Braking slows passive flexion during goal-directed movements of a small limb